“Bhattacharya and Kulldorff reviewed Atlas’s summary of the scientific evidence about COVID-19 and said it is accurate and scientifically defensible. That summary included these points:
- Children and young adults are at an extremely low risk for serious illness or death from COVID-19.
- Lockdowns are extremely harmful.
- Children do not frequently spread this virus to adults.
- Immunity to this virus is not just because of detected antibodies [i.e., you probably don’t have to get COVID-19 to have some immune defense against it].
- The safest, strongest strategy for our nation is to diligently protect the vulnerable and open society to end the lockdown.”